How To Bid - A Postal Auction Bidding Guide Inc Terms & Conditions
- All Items are open to bids/offers.
- The price stated to the right of the lot description is the minimum price acceptable for that item.
- Clients are invited to bid before the closing date listed within the brochure.
- Prior to making bids, further descriptions can be requested by contacting our office.
- The following methods are all acceptable for placing bids:
BY POST(LETTER), EMAIL, PHONE, FAX OR THE BIDDING FORM BELOW!
- The amount offered is the amount you pay (lots do not attract any buyers premium). Successful bidders will be notified within 3 days of the auction closing date.
- Each successful invoice will incur postage and packing charges of £1.00 only. Additional services (Recorded/Registered) will also be available if required/requested.
- Future brochures (Paper Version) will cost £1 each. Subscriptions available at £5.00 for 6 brochures.
- Email notifications are free just ask to be added to our mailing list.
- Payments should be made within 7 days of receipt of Invoice, by the following methods:
- CHEQUE or POSTAL ORDER, made payable to 'FOOTY PROGS'
- CASH or EUROS, sent at the senders risk to the Postal Address as listed.
- BANK TRANSFER (BACS), full details will appear on invoice
- PAYPAL, payments made to email@example.com
PLEASE USE THE BIDDING FORM BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR OFFERS: